Stephen T. Keefe
Stephen T. Keefe, Jr. has been an attorney since 1996. He began his career as a judicial staff attorney for two Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas Judges.
He is Vice President of The Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys. He previously served as its Secretary and Treasurer, sat on its Board of Directors, and served as co-editor of the Academy's Newsletter.
Steve has played in important role in many of the Firm's substantial trial verdicts and settlements. He is considered a leader in the use of trial presentation technology and frequently lectures on the subject.
Steve also served as a volunteer tutor with the Cleveland Bar Association's 3R program where he helped inner city high school students.
Steve is a cum laude graduate of Miami University and a graduate of Case Western Reserve University College of Law where he served as Editor of The Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine. Steve is also a prolific song writer and musician and a founding member of the band, Robbing Mary.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Ohio, 1996
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1996
- Miami University of Ohio
- B.A. - 1992
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Religion
- Kenston High School
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell’s highest AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating of 5.0 out of 5.0
- AVVO’s highest rating of Superb, 10 out of 10
- Dedicated Service Award, Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, 2002-2004, 2008-2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, Vice President, 2007
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, Treasurer, 2006
- Academy's Newsletter, Co-Editor
- Ohio Association for Justice, Board of Trustees, 2015 to Present
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member, 2000 to Present
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 2009 to Present
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, President, 2008
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member, 2000 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Tutor, Cleveland Bar Association
- Member, The 3R’s Program, in conjunction with the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association and Cleveland Public School System, 2009-2012